Thursday, May 6, 2010

Things to Not Talk About on a Date

.

I have read two roach-in-the-soda-bottle cases. In one case, the soda company's defense attorney held a dead roach in the air above his mouth in front of the jury, smiled, and popped it into his mouth, chewed, swallowed and smiled.

In the other case, the roach was alive when the lawyer did it!

I think that if I saw such a demonstration, I would award $1,000,000.00 to the "victim"!!

Remember those blurbs here and there in the media along the lines of, "The average person eats 13.2 spiders in his life, in his sleep"?

Well, it's at least somewhat true. Once last year, in the middle of the night, I awakened with start, choking and gagging. I jumped out of bed, ran into the bathroom, so that I did not wake my wife with the choking and gagging sounds, inhaled carefully over the sink, and coughed as hard as I could.

A little projectile fired out of my mouth into the sink. I carefully flushed it with water, and there it was -- a very traumatized spider.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment