Ghosts exist. I have actually photographed them! Anyone can! It's easy, if you know what to do.
(1) Use a digital camera with a flash.
(2) Take the picture in the dark.
(3) Take the picture at a place where one would think that ghosts are normally found.
(4) Say a prayer to God to make the ghost pose for the picture -- no joke.
(5) Take the picture when you, personally, are tired; tiredness attracts ghosts.
(6) Don't talk to the ghost.
Above is one shot I took. I took it about 10:30 p.m., about a year-and-a-half ago, in Magnolia Methodist Church graveyard.
The ghost you see here is of the orb variety. It is doing something astonishing: Assuming about 10 different positions during one flash, a few thousandths of a second long. You can tell that they are all the same orb, because of that telltale tab on them.
The white thing to the right is the gravestone the orb is coming around.